A book of religious history that is sure to challenge conventional thinking about the origins of Jesus Christ, not only among Christians in the west but in the entire world. It conveys important historical, geographical, archaeological, cultural and theological findings regarding the possibility that Jesus was not Jewish, but rather Phoenician.
Could it be possible that Jesus was not Jewish?
What would that mean to the faithful?
Jesus the Phoenician exposes, among other unprecedented certitudes, the origin of the Jewish faith and the true hidden identity of Jesus Christ.
Though the author claims no theological degree, as a Christian and a writer he has read and researched extensively and compiled a sound, compelling argument that the traditionally accepted story of Jesus the Jew, though largely undisputed by the faithful in favor of the biblical version, is actually an impossibility.
By investigating the etymology of the name, Jesus, other questions arise regarding the incompatibility between the Great Annunciation and traditional Jewish practices, as well as the true lineage of the family of the Messiah. Then, by examining the lives of the family, friends, and Disciples of Jesus, the circumstances of Jesus’ birth are challenged, establishing which Bethlehem the child savior was born in and substantiating the origins—Galilean or Jewish—of Jesus and his Disciples.
Furthermore, based on a new understanding of the true origins of Jesus and his apostles, Jesus the Phoenician reveals the truth about Jesus by showing the many holes in the traditional Jewish and biblical history that point to Jesus having been a Jew. And, finally, the reader is asked to consider the validity of the typically dismissed sources, the Apocrypha, the ex-biblical texts that suggest and support the theory of Jesus the Phoenician.
By investigating and analyzing the Old and New Testaments, as well as numerous other books, Apocrypha, and scholarly sources, Jesus the Phoenician systematically debunks the traditionally accepted Jewish story of Jesus and synthesizes a groundbreaking explanation for this historical and theological blunder.
By delving into the history of the Canaano-Phoenicians and disproving the accuracy of the established story of Jesus Christ, Jesus the Phoenician begs the reader to think outside of biblical tradition and to consider, as have scholars, theologians, and writers throughout history, the proof herein that denies the identity of Jesus the Jew.
Be ready to experience a World Revelation and a Christian Revolution …
Martin Luther wrote in Christian Liberty, «Therefore the Promises of God belong to the New Testament. Indeed, they are the New Testament.»
350 Pages, 6 × 9, with approximately 140,000 words including maps, photos and tables
Public price: Paperback $19.95 / Hardcover: $29.95 / ebook: $9.99
Literary Genre: History / Religious — History / Christianity
Cover Design by Mercury Content (part of Quantum Group)
– Pictures of “The Lebanese Kana” from the ground-breaking and Bestselling book, «Jesus the Phoenician»: soon
– Maps of “The Phoenician Bethlehem” from the ground-breaking and Bestselling book, «Jesus the Phoenician»: soon
Copyright © 2013, by Karim El Koussa
All Rights reserved.
Published by Sunbury Press Inc
Printed in the United States of America
« Thank u for reading my book »
«JESUS the Phoenician» has been Nr. 1 in October, Nr. 2 in November, Nr. 1 in December (2013), Nr. 2 in February, Nr. 8 in April, Nr. 8 in August (2014), Nr. 5 in January, Nr. 10 in April, Nr. 1 in August (2015), and Nr. 7 in January (2016) on Sunbury Press Top Ten Best Selling List. It has also ranked Nr. 17 in June, Nr. 12 in July (2014), Nr. 19 in February, Nr. 13 in October, Nr. 14 in December (2015), Nr. 11 in June (2016), and Nr. 17 in May (2017). At Ars Metaphysica, the specialized mystery/religious imprint of Sunbury Press, starting from September 2017, it hit Nr. 1 in September, Nr. 2 in November, Nr. 2 in December (2017), Nr. 3 in January, Nr. 3 in February, Nr. 3 in March, Nr. 2 in April, Nr. 4 in May, Nr. 5 in June, Nr. 2 in July, Nr. 1 in August, Nr. 4 in September, Nr. 3 in October, Nr. 3 in November, Nr. 3 in December (2018), Nr. 1 in January, Nr. 1 in February, Nr. 3 in March, Nr. 2 in April, Nr. 2 in May, Nr. 3 in June, Nr. 1 in July, Nr. 2 in December (2019), Nr. 2 in January, Nr. 4 in February, and Nr. 1 in March (2020)
— Availability: in 3 formats – Ebook, Paperback and Hardcover.
— Ranking: among the Best Selling Religious & Historical Books on Amazon in its category.
• It was 12 times Nr. 1 (Paperback) and 12 times Nr. 1 (Ebook) on Amazon France in its category of Livres anglais et étrangers > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > History (Religious History Studies) | 13 times Nr. 1 (Paperback / Ebook) in Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Church History | 7 times Nr. 1 (Paperback / Ebook) in History > Rome | 3 times Nr. 1 (Paperback / Ebook) in Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Biographies (Christian Biographies) |
• It got 2 times to Nr. 1 (Ebook) on Amazon Canada in its category of History > Ancient > Rome | 2 times to Nr. 1 (Paperback) in Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > History | 3 times Nr. 1 (Ebook) in Kindle eBooks > Christian Books & Bibles > Reference > Biographies (Christian Biographies) | 4 times to Nr. 1 (Hardcover / Paperback) in Books > History > Middle East > Lebanon (Lebanese History) | 3 times to Nr. 1 (Hardcover) in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Community & Culture > Arab & Middle Eastern | 1 time Nr. 1 (Ebook) in History > Ancient > Rome | 1 time to Nr. 1 (Hardcover) in Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Archaeology |
• It was 8 times to Nr. 1 (Ebook) on Amazon USA in its category of Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Biographies > New Testament |
• It got 3 times to Nr. 1 (Hardcover) on Amazon Australia in its category of Books > History > Lebanon | 3 times to Nr. 1 (Hardcover / Paperback) in Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Jesus, the Gospels & Acts | 2 times Nr. 1 (Ebook) in Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > History | 1 time Nr. 1 (Paperback) in Books > History > Christianity | 1 time Nr. 1 (Hardcover) Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Commnunity & Culture > Middle Eastern (Biographies) |
• It was 1 time Nr. 1 (Paperback) on Amazon Brazil in its category of Inglês e Outras Línguas > Religião e Espirituapidade > Antiguidades e Arqueologia Religiosa |
• It got 1 time to Nr. 1 (Paperback) on Amazon Sweden in Valfri avdelning > Böcker > Religion & andlighet > Religiösa studier > Historia | 1 time to Nr. 1 (Paperback) in Valfri avdelning > Böcker > Politik, filosofi & samhällsvetenskap > Arkeologi |
— Work Listed: please check Works Listed, Selected, Referenced and Mentioned by clicking on Awards & Accolades (Top Menu).
— Ratings & Reviews: So far 125 Ratings/Reviews (with 4 to 5 stars each):
• 70 on Amazon (US)
• 2 on Amazon (France)
• 7 on Amazon (UK)
• 1 on Amazon (Germany)
• 7 on Amazon (Canada)
• 2 on Barnes & Noble (US)
• 34 on Goodreads (US)
• 1 on Google Books (US)
• 1 on Sunbury Press (US)