Sunbury Press Inc. has released on Saturday, October 22, 2011, the first edition of this controversial title. This 2nd and final edition was released on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 by Ars Metaphysica, an imprint of Sunbury Press Books.
The Phoenician CODE, a fictional thriller novel based on astounding historical and religious facts. Manipulated by the underground lobby since the coming of Christ, and revealed today by The Phoenician Code, those hidden facts come to light to reassess some major realities. Much more than just an anti-thesis to: The DaVinci Code.
An enigmatic secret of a dying Rabbi.
A bizarre Stone leading to an underground Chamber.
Murders connected to an Ancient Temple.
A battle with the evil side.
Secret of the Tau: Crucifixion and Glorious Resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Two French Knight Templars galloping through a rocky mountainous terrain on a rainy night; riding against time only to hear the last breath of their dying master, a Jewish Rabbi with an allegedly mysterious historical secret in the city of Troyes, France, 1105 AD.
A team of three young people, Paul, a Historian; Maya, an Archaeologist; and Youmna, an Alchemist, visit the ancient city of Byblos, Lebanon—Present time. Sent by an erudite man of the Church—Padre Joseph—to solve a riddle, regarding the murder of an Architect. As the Archaeologist and Alchemist work on the site, the Historian travels to Geneva to participate in a seminar where his thesis is met with ferocious adversaries from a clandestine organization set on killing him for his revelations. [He then flees to Germany before he returns back later to Lebanon]
Meanwhile, something strange happens at the Archaeological Site in Gebel. A Stone of bizarre inscriptions is unearthed, and the search to decode it will lead them to an underground archaic Chamber—the Mystery Chamber. But they find their discovery efforts thwarted as they must once again run for their lives when yet another victim is found dead in an obscurely unexpected fashion. Afraid of being caught by that secret organization, Paul communicates with the Padre using the Kadmus sequence—a secret cypher. As the Police pursue their investigation and search for the murderers, more strange events continue to unfold.
Paul meets a secret society, the Great White Fraternity, Initiated by Hermes-Enoch-Tautus, the founder of the First Religion. He discovers the truth about the Holy Grail, and the hidden motives behind the Crusades by the deceitful Knights of Solomon’s Temple—Rashi’s Knights Templar. Referring to precise details in the New Testament, the Keepers attest to the rightful spiritual role of Mary Magdalene, demonstrate the origin of Jesus-Christ and his Phoenician-Galilean Royal Bloodline, not Jewish as traditionally believed, and submit authentic maps showing another Bethlehem in Phoenicia to support the argument.
The thrill continues into the Vatican, Iraq, USA, and Israel … and are for you to discover by obtaining your copy …
Be ready to experience a World Revelation and a Christian Revolution …
Martin Luther wrote in Christian Liberty, «Therefore the Promises of God belong to the New Testament. Indeed, they are the New Testament.»
This new 2nd edition of 2018 is fully revised, and edited
380 pages, 6 × 9, with approximately 135,000 words including maps
Public price: Paperback $19.95 / ebook: $6.99
Literary Genre: FICTION / Visionary & Metaphysical — Action & Adventure — Thrillers / Christian
Cover illustration by Josef Haddad (www.tiny-mushroom.com)
Copyright © 2018, by Karim El Koussa
All Rights reserved.
Published by ARS METAPHYSICA an imprint of Sunbury Press Inc
Product of the United States of America
« Thank u for reading my book »
«The PHOENICIAN Code» has been on Sunbury Press Top 10 Best Selling List for 3 consecutive months since its publication in October 2011 and was on the top overall print sellers by category on the Publisher’s list for Christian books. It got to Nr. 13 in August (2014), Nr. 19 in January (2015), Nr. 4 in June (2015), and Nr. 12 in June (2016). With Ars Metaphysica, the specialized mystery/religious imprint of Sunbury Press, starting from September 2017, it got to Nr. 5 in December (2017), Nr. 5 in February, Nr. 4 in March, Nr. 4 in April, Nr. 10 in May, Nr. 7 in June, Nr. 6 in July, Nr. 3 in August, Nr. 5 in September, Nr. 1 in October, Nr. 1 in November, Nr. 4 in December (2018), Nr. 2 in January, Nr. 6 in February, Nr. 1 in March, Nr. 1 in April, Nr. 1 in May, Nr. 2 in June, Nr. 3 in July (2019), and Nr. 3 in March (2020)
— Availability: in 2 formats – Ebook and Paperpack
— Ranking: among the Best Selling Religious & Fiction Novels on Amazon in its category.
• It got 12 times to Nr. 1 (Ebook) on Amazon USA in its category of Books > History > Lebanon |
• It got 3 times to Nr. 1 (Paperback) on Amazon UK in its category of Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Christian Fantasy | 3 times to Nr.1 (Paperback) in Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational > Religious Fiction & Fantasy | 3 times to Nr. 1 (Paperback) in Fiction > Literary Fiction > Christian Fiction | 1 time to Nr. 1 (Ebook) in Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Metaphysical Fiction | 1 time to Nr. 1 (Ebook) in Fiction > Metaphysical & Visionary |
• It was 5 times Nr. 1 (Ebook) and 4 times Nr. 1 (Paperback) on Amazon France in its category of Livres anglais et étrangers > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Religious & Inspirational |
• It got 4 times to Nr. 1 (Ebook) on Amazon Spain in its category of eBooks en idiomas extranjeros > eBooks en inglés > Literatura y ficción > Ficción religiosa y espiritual |
• It was 3 times Nr. 1 (Paperback) on Amazon Japan in its category of Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Metaphysical | 1 time Nr. 1 (Ebook) in Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Metaphysical Fiction |
• It was 1 time Nr. 1 (Paperback) on Amazon Brazil in its category of Inglês e Outras Línguas > Religião e Espirituapidade > Cristandade > Ficção Cristã Fantástica |
• It got 1 time to Nr. 1 (Paperback) on Amazon Sweden in Valfri avdelning > Böcker > Litteratur & skönlitteratur > Action & äventyr |
• It got 1 time to Nr.1 (Paperback) on Amazon Australia in its category of Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Fantasy (Christian Fantasy Fiction) |
— Awards: An Award Winning Novel (Sunbury Press 2019 SUNNY AWARD Winner) in the categories of FICTION / Visionary & Metaphysical, FICTION / Action & Adventure and FICTION /Thriller / Christian for Ars Metaphysica. Click on Awards & Accolades (Top Menu) for more information.
— Work Listed: please check Works Listed, Selected, Referenced and Mentioned by clicking on Awards & Accolades (Top Menu).
— Movie Deal: Northern Star Pictures, Inc., a US based Film/TV Development & Production company has signed me on September 4, 2018, optioning the book for a worldwide Motion Picture or TV Series. It has been since (Sept-Oct 2014) selected by the company to review for a possible screen adaptation and was under serious consideration since March 2017. Announced now as a TV Series on IMDb, the world’s most popular and authoritative source for movies, TV and celebrity content.
— Book Release: Lebanese Dar Saer Al Mashrek published the Arabic edition of the novel under the name of «الشيفرة الفينيقية». It was released at the Beirut 59th International Arab Book Fair on Thursday, December 3, 2015.
— Book Release: French Éditions Dervy (Groupe Trédaniel) published the French edition of the novel under the name of «Le Code Phénicien». It was pre-released in a book event at the Office du Tourisme du Liban in Paris on Thursday, February 15, 2018.
— Ratings & Reviews: So far 102 Ratings/Reviews (with 4 to 5 stars each):
• 38 on Amazon (US)
• 6 on Amazon (UK)
• 2 on Amazon (France)
• 1 on Amazon (Canada)
• 1 on Amazon (Australia)
• 7 on Barnes & Noble (US – 1st 2011 edition)
• 45 on Goodreads (US)
• 1 on Sunbury Press (US – 1st 2011 edition)
• 1 on Antoine Online (LEB – 1st 2011 edition)
This old edition of 2011 is now out of stock.
Around 400 pages.
Literary Genre: Religious Mystery—Fiction Thriller // Metaphysical—Visionary.
Copyright © 2011, by Karim El Koussa
All Rights reserved.
Published by Sunbury Press Inc
Camp Hill, PA
Printed in the United States of America